Established in 1991, PaperClip Incorporated develops and markets products and services that enable effective communications within a company and with third parties. Through innovative solutions, PaperClip helps customers solve operational problems and reduce overhead associated with the capture, management, transmission, and storage of paper, images, faxes and reports.
PaperClip empowers companies to efficiently and securely communicate across the Internet, in a straight-through processing model, decreasing the cost and time to process documents by an order of magnitude. The company’s mission is to create electronic document solutions that enable the business document to remain in digital format for its life cycle. Thanks to its cutting-edge line of products and services, today companies can go paperless in a matter of hours.
PaperClip Incorporated has a customer base that ranges from small organizations to Fortune 1,000 multinationals in a wide range of industries, with a concentration in healthcare, insurance, and financial services. Today, PaperClip is poised to become the leading supplier of integrated document management (IDM) and Internet business-to-business (B2B) document delivery solutions focused in the “straight-through processing” market.
- William Weiss, Chief Executive Officer
- William is the co-founder of PaperClip Incorporated. His experience stems from over 35 years in the technology industry. Previously, he was founder and president of Medical Registry Services, an organization that specializes in systems for cancer record-keeping in hospitals. He has also held numerous senior management positions at companies such as Numerax and Automatic Data Processing.
- D. Michael Bridges, President
- Since 1995, Mike has served as President, Vice President of Marketing & Sales, Director of Corporate Services, and Consultant for PaperClip Incorporated. In his current role, he is responsible for strategic direction, operations, and corporate communications. Prior to joining PaperClip Incorporated, Mike was the Executive Vice President and co-founder of CMF Design System, a custom software and systems integration firm. Mike received a Bachelor of Science from Rowan University and served as a Captain in the United States Marine Corps.
- Michael Suleski, Vice President of Research and Development
- A visionary and co-founder of PaperClip Incorporated, Mike is responsible for product conception, design and software engineering. With over 30 years of software development experience, he has developed software products and systems for Synercon Corporation, Henderson Industries, Singer/Kearfott and Pyrotronics. He received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Suzanne G. Tuck, Vice President of Sales
- Since joining PaperClip Incorporated in February 1996, Suzy has spearheaded the company’s successful business development efforts. Prior to joining PaperClip, she served as Sales Manager for Anacomp, a Fortune 1000 company delivering micrographics and COLD hardware, software, and service solutions. She also served as Software Manager and Senior Systems Analyst for Datagraphix, and was a Senior Systems Analyst for Nixdorf Computer Corporation. Suzy received a Bachelor of Science in Computers and Information Systems from Tulane University.
- Scott Smith Vice President of Professional Services
- In 1994 Scott began his career at PaperClip in helpdesk support and was quickly promoted to support group leader to include professional services. Today Scott is the Vice President of Professional Services managing the design, deployment and operations of the PaperClip data centers. Prior to PaperClip Scott worked as Field Service Technician for Tandy Computer Services. Scott studied Electronics Engineering Technology at DeVry University in Atlanta, Georgia.