As a result of continued growth, we are often looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We offer excellent compensation, a complete benefits package, performance incentives, and a great learning environment.
Information Technology Sales Professional
PaperClip Incorporated, with 24 years of technology innovation is expanding its sales in the financial services industry. The right candidate will develop new markets for our premier products and services, electronic document management, electronic document exchange and email compliance. PaperClip today is the leading provider of these services within the Insurance and Securities industries with over 700 corporate accounts, 4.5 million documents exchange monthly and 45% email compliance market share.
This is an exciting position in the enterprise solutions space for the financial services industry. We are looking for someone with experience selling technology solutions to financial companies. The candidate must be comfortable working from a home office with occasional travel.
Our preference is to find someone with experience selling into the Mortgage industry where 70% of the top lenders need us. If you have not been selling technology based solutions to this market you must be very technologically savvy.
PaperClip offers a competitive compensation, commissions and bonuses. This is a great company with average employee tenure of 18 years.
Senior Software Engineer
This is a great position for the ambitious person that excels in a fast paced small-team environment and enjoys rapid, agile application development where the customer and market needs are continually evolving.
- Develop software for new and existing software products and hosted services.
- Develop software to integrate 3rd party software applications and services.
- Analyze issues with performance, faults and operation as identified by our QA department and/or customers.
- Develop product installation programs and scripts.
- Work closely with team members and managers on testing and development.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering and 4+ years of software development experience.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Must pass a security background check.
- 4+ years commercial application development experience in a Microsoft Windows platform environment using Microsoft Visual Studio and C#.net.
- Experience developing web applications and services using C#, ASP.NET, Ajax.
- SQL programming with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with multi-threaded architectures.
- Must be detail oriented with good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, lean, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Ability to work through issues independently.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Experience with AJAX, jQuery and HTML5.
- Experience with Oracle SQL.
- Experience with C++.
- Programming experience with SMTP and POP email messaging protocols.
- ActiveX control development.
- Web Service development, REST, WSDL.
Telecommuting position (prefer the ability to interview at our Hackensack, NJ office)
Let us know why you would like to join our team!
If you are looking to further your career, please provide us your resume and salary history.
Fax: (201) 525-1511
One University Plaza Suite 518
Hackensack, NJ 07601
PaperClip Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer