As a result of continued growth, we are often looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We offer excellent compensation, a complete benefits package, performance incentives, and a great learning environment.
Information Technology Sales Professional
PaperClip Incorporated, with 24 years of technology innovation is expanding its sales in the financial services industry. The right candidate will develop new markets for our premier products and services, electronic document management, electronic document exchange and email compliance. PaperClip today is the leading provider of these services within the Insurance and Securities industries with over 700 corporate accounts, 4.5 million documents exchange monthly and 45% email compliance market share.
This is an exciting position in the enterprise solutions space for the financial services industry. We are looking for someone with experience selling technology solutions to financial companies. The candidate must be comfortable working from a home office with occasional travel.
Our preference is to find someone with experience selling into the Mortgage industry where 70% of the top lenders need us. If you have not been selling technology based solutions to this market you must be very technologically savvy.
PaperClip offers a competitive compensation, commissions and bonuses. This is a great company with average employee tenure of 18 years.
Professional Services Technician
This position is perfect for an energetic, motivated and technical individual, looking for a fast paced evolving position in our Professional Services division.
- Interface directly with customers, and other IT professionals, to train, deploy and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Take ownership of helpdesk requests via phone, email, Web. Log and track incidents to their completion.
- Provide installation services and support to PaperClip customers spanning all of PaperClip’s products.
- Work closely with team members and managers to provide exceptional support to PaperClip customers.
- Information Technology, Networking, and/or Computer Sciences experience required.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Must pass a security background check.
- Microsoft Windows XP to 8.1 and Office 2005 to 2013 troubleshooting experience. Internet Explorer security and add-in proficiency.
- Experience developing documentation and instructions of technical concepts.
- Experience with SMTP, Email servers and email SPAM appliances and terminology.
- Communicate complex technical concepts written and verbally to others.
- Must be detail oriented with good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Position location: Hackensack, NJ.
- Telecommuting option for the right candidate.
Let us know why you would like to join our team!
If you are looking to further your career, please provide us your resume and salary history.
Fax: (201) 525-1511
One University Plaza Suite 518
Hackensack, NJ 07601
PaperClip Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer