- William Weiss, Chief Executive Officer
- William is the co-founder of PaperClip Incorporated. His experience stems from over 35 years in the technology industry. Previously, he was founder and president of Medical Registry Services, an organization that specializes in systems for cancer record-keeping in hospitals. He has also held numerous senior management positions at companies such as Numerax and Automatic Data Processing.
D. Michael Bridges, President
- Since 1995, Mike has served as President, Vice President of Marketing & Sales, Director of Corporate Services, and Consultant for PaperClip Incorporated. In his current role, he is responsible for strategic direction, operations, and corporate communications. Prior to joining PaperClip Incorporated, Mike was the Executive Vice President and co-founder of CMF Design System, a custom software and systems integration firm. Mike received a Bachelor of Science from Rowan University and served as a Captain in the United States Marine Corps.
Michael Suleski, Vice President of Research and Development
- A visionary and co-founder of PaperClip Incorporated, Mike is responsible for product conception, design and software engineering. With over 20 years of software development experience, he has developed software products and systems for Synercon Corporation, Henderson Industries, Singer/Kearfott and Pyrotronics. He received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Suzanne G. Tuck, Vice President of Sales
- Since joining PaperClip Incorporated in February 1996, Suzy has spearheaded the company’s successful business development efforts. Prior to joining PaperClip, she served as Sales Manager for Anacomp, a Fortune 1000 company delivering micrographics and COLD hardware, software, and service solutions. She also served as Software Manager and Senior Systems Analyst for Datagraphix, and was a Senior Systems Analyst for Nixdorf Computer Corporation. Suzy received a Bachelor of Science in Computers and Information Systems from Tulane University.